We would not be here without our generous supporters. We encourage you to join our mission by donation of funds, earnest prayer and in-person visits to those we are serving in Haiti. Together, we will break the cycle of helplessness in Haiti by fostering a stable, sustainable community in which local business can grow.
Your donations will enable us to stimulate the economy while providing nearly 500 children the means to learn, grow and mature, physically and mentally.
- $15 will pay a local skilled worker for a full day of labor.
- $113 will feed a schoolchild a hot lunch for an entire year.
- $200 will pay an entire month’s salary for one of our trained educators.
- $10,000 will fund a construction project for a church school in need of structural repair.
Take a step today and start helping the people of Haiti.
We are a 501(c)(3) charity. Tax ID number 27-2928991
Your prayers give us the strength to fulfill our mission in Haiti, and encourage us to spread the love we receive through your spiritual support.
Please pray that God’s guidance and direction
will be impressed upon our humble hearts,
that the schoolchildren we support will be nurtured
and blessed by our commitment to their growth,
and that the local community will be instilled
with the confidence and trust needed to help us, help them.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’”
Our trips to Haiti are unlike those of other nonprofits and charities, as we prioritize social enterprise and business initiatives over hard labor. We travel to Haiti to determine the needs of the children, the schools and the local communities, and to satisfy these needs while supporting the advancement of the Haitian community and economy.
- We pray for the people, build relationships with the children and their families, and instill hope into the community culture.
- We hire local Haitians to complete our ongoing projects, to teach the schoolchildren we support and to manage projects in our absence.
- We train children and adults in business and entrepreneurial skills that enable to them build sustainable businesses and, thus, sustainable futures.
If you are interested in learning more about, and potentially participating in, our international entrepreneurial and business strategy training, we encourage you to reach out via our contact form.